Smart, Sophisticated and Savvy Solutions
Business disputes can be costly and disrupt corporate efficiency. They take time, money, energy and resources away from what your company does best: growing your business and meeting the needs of your customers or clientele. Whether you are attempting to collect on a bad debt or having to deal with a breach of contract, misrepresentation and/or fraud issue related to your business dealings and corporate transactions, you need an experienced business litigation attorney to help ensure full protection of your company's legal interests.
At the Law Offices of David S. Lin, we have earned a strong reputation for delivering aggressive and intelligent representation in the courtroom. We have achieved many successful results for our business clients and recovered significant financial verdicts in our clients' favor. With nearly 20 years of legal experience in the business litigation field representing plaintiffs and defendants alike, our firm assists individuals, small and mid-size businesses in California, as well as China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, in achieving winning outcomes or verdicts in their cases.
In specific, the Law Offices of David S. Lin represents clients in cases involving such matters as:
- Disputes between shareholders
- Disputes between partners
- Disputes between owners and investors
- Corporate and partnership agreements, contracts and dissolution
- Breach of contract disputes
Los Angeles Commercial Litigation Lawyers
Led by trial lawyer David S. Lin, our firm represents clients in all business and commercial litigation matters, including:
- Import/export matters— We assist various manufacturers of goods and services with a range of business dispute matters, including monetary collections and contract issues. We frequently represent foreign companies from Asia — i.e., China, Hong Kong and Taiwan — in settlement discussions and/or lawsuits filed against California businesses, merchants and companies involved in the import/export business. We have achieved many successful results in collecting upon monies owed via settlement and/or court judgments.
- Commercial disputes — Our firm helps with all business partnership and contractual disputes, including those in which corporate funds are wrongfully and illegally misappropriated, or improperly or fraudulently stolen by other third parties.
- Unfair business competition and misappropriation of corporate trade secrets — We help businesses protect their confidential trade secrets and proprietary protected business information such as business client or customer lists, manufacturing designs, chemical formulas, registered trademarks, trade names and/or legal copyrights.
Mr. Lin has successfully handled and settled past actions involving large securities fraud cases. In one such case, involving an Internet mortgage company in the San Francisco area, Mr. Lin collected a settlement in excess of $400,000 for his clients. In another case, he obtained approximately $700,000 for a Hong Kong-based handbag manufacturer who had not been paid for its goods and services shipped to a Los Angeles-based merchant. In yet another case, on the eve of trial, Mr. Lin settled a business fraud case in which his client was defrauded in a real estate mortgage investment situation, obtaining $350,000 for the client.
Experienced Legal Representation
To schedule a free initial consultation with highly experienced trial lawyers dedicated to helping you win your case, call us at 626-381-9957 or 888-561-5036, or contact us online. During a free one-hour consultation, we will give you an honest evaluation of your case and explain your available legal options. If you choose to retain our legal services, we will create a strong strategy to help you attain your goals for your case.
Our business office hours are from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. Evening and weekend appointments are also available by request. Our primary office is located on the corner of Lake Avenue and Green Street in Pasadena. Our secondary office is on the corner of Jamboree Road and Main Street in the Toyota Office Building in Irvine.
For your convenience, we speak Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese dialects) and Taiwanese.
Visa and MasterCard are accepted.